You are not logged in [Register] [Login] [Help/FAQ] [Search] [Index]

Topic Will Craft Again for ReadyMades. Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By MlleEmily On 04/06/04  

A while ago I posted that I was after back-copies of ReadyMade mag, for which I would exchange one of the bags I make. It was a very succecssful swap (hey there, misshawklett!) and I now have nearly all the ReadyMades.

I am now on the hunt for ReadyMades #1, 6 and 7, and then my collection will be complete. If you have these and would like to swap them for one of my bags (I can email you pics if you want to see them first), please let me know!

Something to bear in mind is that I am in AUSTRALIA so international postage will be required, but I don't mind if you send the mags surface mail which can take a lot longer to reach me but is far cheaper.

I know that ReadyMade back-issues are available on ebay and from their own website, but the price is prohibitive due to the exchange rate- not to mention my own poverty ;). I am also a total nerd for the hands-reaching-across-the-ocean aspect of swapping stuff with other glitterati! Gives me the warm fuzzies!

Thanks gals!

By invisilurker On 04/06/04  

I wish I knew someone who had them...or someone with the PDF files to share...
cuz I really don't have the money to buy them.
Anyhow..good luck getting your magazines!

By editorgrrl On 04/07/04  

I have an extra #7 you can have. I can also buy you a PDF of issue #1 (I only have one hard copy) & send it on CD, if you want.

By misshawklet On 04/07/04  

i wanted to say that MlleEmily's bags are fantastic! Its so worth the swap.

gromcocontact infofreelance bbs