You are not logged in [Register] [Login] [Help/FAQ] [Search] [Index]

Topic Song stuck in your head Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By AirForceLady On 04/06/04  

Mine right now is "Do You Feel Like We Do" (or whatever the official title is) by Peter Frampton.

By khimegirl On 04/06/04  

"Little Beast" by Elbow

By anniemontana On 04/06/04  

Potato's in the Paddy Wagon from the soundtrack to A Mighty Wind

By looloo On 04/06/04  

"in my life" by the beatles...which I am so glad about because usually it is something embarrassingly awful that my neighbor at work was listening to.

By Milke On 04/06/04  

Laaady in Reeedddd . . .

Could be worse, but still!

By none On 04/06/04  

2 words: she bangs

"Potato's in the Paddy Wagon from the soundtrack to A Mighty Wind"

yes! for the last month. especially when working in the garden.

By klara.detroit On 04/06/04  

In my head the songs zap between Badly drawn boy's Magic in the air, Yeah yeah yeahs' Maps and Metrics' Combat baby.
That's actually a quite good collection so I'm not complaining.

By SublimeStitcher On 04/06/04  

"Both Sides Now" by Joni Mitchell...the latest version.

By eixmi On 04/06/04  

"Can't Get Out Of Bed" by the Charlatans. It did get me out of bed this morning, and it's kept me singing and dancing during the breakfast dishes.

By orangeaum On 04/06/04  

scooby doo huants me. it is always there in the backround even when there is no mystery to solve.

scooby scooby doo where are you?
I DON"T KNOW!
shut up

By xjessiex On 04/06/04  

samantha fox - i wanna have some fun.
damn you, i love the 80's!

i'm making this super great rainy day driving mix cd, but still this song is bouncing around the background of my mind. arrgh!

--jessie

By valagator On 04/06/04  

I keep getting the music fromt that Jay-z song trapped inmy head.. the dust off your shoulders song. I cannot escape it!!!! aaaaaaaaaaarg

By Lady_MacBeth On 04/07/04  

That damn R Kelly - Hotel song.

By Eliza Cherry On 04/07/04  

A combination of a) Singular Girl by the Old 97's, and b)Swing Lover by Indigo Swing.

By funkychicken On 04/07/04  

"roses" by outkast

roses really smell like boo boo boo

By rhinokey On 04/07/04  

'always on my mind' by Willie Nelson. My old housemate and I used to sing this in faux-tearjerker style while washing the dishes, complete with horrendous country accents. Whenever I think of her, this song pops back into my head :)

Liz x

By teagrrl On 04/07/04  

I was thinking about starting a thread like this two days ago, cause I had this 'song' in my head:
"Simpson, Homer Simpson, he's the greatest guy in history! In the town of Springfield, he's about to hit a chestnut tree! YAAAARRRRGH!!!"

(not 100% sure about the lyrics, but... I don't know why that song was stuck, but I was walking to my driving lesson so perhaps my subconscious was trying to tell me something...)

Right now I have a part of a Smashing Pumpkins song, but I don't know the name of it. The line that's in my head goes something like "stealing roses from your grave"...umm, I think I need to look it up. I hope it's a song I have on CD, so I can listen to it later, because that usually helps songs to get unstuck. :-)

By Knittinator On 04/07/04  

Oddly enough I have Strongbad song in my head. Its the one at the end of his "Japanese Cartoon" email where theyre making fun of anime. It sucks bc its not really words, its just some guy singing jibberish lol.

-Suze>http://theknittinator.blogspot.com

By lilmissunshine On 04/07/04  

"it's raining men" (hallelujah!)
seriously. please. make. it. stop.

By Hemp On 04/07/04  

"Signs" - Tesla

I hate this song, but for some reason they have been playing it on the radio a lot. Every time that I hear that stupid song, it ends up haunting me for days!

By valagator On 04/07/04  

I just had a atrange dream where I formed a huge circular dance sequence with the cast from the daytime reality show "starting over" singing "it's raining men........."

and that song has been trapped in my head all day...

By eat_the_day On 04/07/04  

"everything" by fefe dobson
its jsut always on the radio :)

By pixielily On 04/07/04  

our local public radio station has a feature every morning called "earworm of the day," where they play songs submitted by listeners as the stickiest songs in the world.

gromcocontact infofreelance bbs