You are not logged in [Register] [Login] [Help/FAQ] [Search] [Index]

Topic Sticky Situations Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By American Idler On 04/06/04  

Blah blah blah

By caropop On 04/06/04  

Are there other people at the office you'd like to see as well as your boss? If not, if it's just your boss, suggest having dinner or lunch, saying you just can't make it into the office.

By crazybones On 04/06/04  

I agree with Caropop. Invite your old boss out for coffee, and don't go back to the office. If your boss asks, don't go into the details.

By Beano On 04/07/04  

I say go anyway. Awkward situations are a part of life and at least this one is in a public setting.

I highly doubt that either of the two will be waiting there with a bouquet of flowers and a ring in front of everyone and making the other jealous.

Do they know that the other likes you? I say tough shit. You're allowed to go visit who you want and if they can't handle seeing you, that's their problem. They can make excuses to either be out of the office or too busy to talk to you if they wish.

Don't NOT go some where or do something because it might make others uncomfortable. Only if it'll make you uncomfortable to see them. ( I can only think this would be the case with the one you actually like). And who knows, maybe you guys will get back in touch and be good friends again!

Go.

Kari

gromcocontact infofreelance bbs