You are not logged in [Register] [Login] [Help/FAQ] [Search] [Index]

Topic make this happen for me Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By looloo On 04/05/04  

However you choose to do it, whether it is pray, light a candle, cross your fingers, cast a spell, chant....please help me to go into labor tonight! I am so pathetically done with being pregnant! I know I should be cherishing it, but every day I am more and more upset, crabby, mean, snippy and I am afraid my whole family is going to pack up and move out on me! I think 4-5-4 would be a great day for a birthday party!

Thanks!

By none On 04/05/04  

i can vouch for an april 5th birthday, it's a good one :) com'on baby!

eta: sex will help.

By cackalackie On 04/05/04  

Good luck, looloo. I can't believe it's already time! I'll be thinkin' and hopin'!

By AesSedai On 04/05/04  

I've heard if you walk around alot...

By sunkissedmiss On 04/05/04  

good luck!!

By Vikarious On 04/06/04  

My mom ate a footlong Chili dog when she was pregnant with me.

I'd say any kid would be pissed enough to come out kicking and screaming after that....I was.

good luck.

By looloo On 04/06/04  

okay, no luck.

But tonights dinner might just be good ole taco bell to show this kid whose boss!

Thanks for the good vibes though!

By Martita On 04/06/04  

Come on out 'lil Looloo!

By melmelon On 04/06/04  

Better to use sweet talk on that baby and the other kidlets....I think bay stayed in for two weeks past dates (like THOSE mean anything) since I was always yacking at the p.m. I think baby grrl was too scared to come out to grumpy mama. Good luck, may your labour be short and sweet.

By antigone On 04/06/04  

come out, little baby!

By MonkeyMagic On 04/06/04  

We took my friend out for a belated birthday dinner last year, her birthday is the 10th of April, so spicy green chile, enchiladas, salsa, and 2 days later on the 20th, little baby popped out! except she was a couple of weeks ahead of schedule. Tick off that baby with some spicy food!!!

and here's a cheer (although kind of vulgar)
"Push it out, push it out, way out!!!"
GOOD LUCK!!!!

By crazybones On 04/07/04  

Looloo did you have your baby?

Phlora, is your b-day april 5? cause if it is, happy belated b-day to you and to me! :)

By looloo On 04/07/04  

No baby yet...but happy belated to the two of you!

Maybe it will be an easter bunny baby...

By teagrrl On 04/07/04  

I hope it will be an April 12 baby...that's a very good day. :-)

By looloo On 04/07/04  

That is my father in law's birthday, so it won't be that bad of a day to have the baby...

By Eva666 On 04/07/04  

two things ive read that can stimulate contractions:

~pinching your nipples ;)

~raspberry leaf tea (found at any health food store)

if your that desperate, it doesn't hurt to try!
and yes, sex does help!

By SmudgyCat On 04/07/04  

Make plans with a friend to go out for dinner and watch a movie.

I did this with my friend, and she went into labor the day we made the plans. I think it might work even faster if you have a bunch of people depending on you to show up.

:-D

gromcocontact infofreelance bbs