You are not logged in [Register] [Login] [Help/FAQ] [Search] [Index]

Topic Can't shake the feeling... Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By AirForceLady On 04/05/04  

I talked to former friendboy yesterday, and i can't shake the nagging feeling that something's up. Usually when we exchange prayer requests...His is something like "pray for me to grow in my faith and serve God more effectively", yesterday he joked about money.

Am i being paranoid?

By hazel1 On 04/05/04  

what do you mean when you say he joked about money...do you think he's trying to ask you for a loan?

By jasmineT On 04/05/04  

I'd pray about it. There's a gift called spiritual discernment that you may be experiencing right now. Sometimes I'll look at someone or think about someone and God will flash a word about them. I usually pray about it and then ask them later and every time it's been something they've been dealing with. It takes a huge leap of faith to pray in the spirit, not knowing exactly WHAT you are praying for but the Holy Spirit will lead you to it. I don't think you're paranoid but don't be judgemental if your friend is struggling either with his faith or financial issues.

jess

gromcocontact infofreelance bbs