Looking for Glitter Boards? They now live on Supernaturale!

You are not logged in [Register] [Login] [Help/FAQ] [Search] [Index]

Topic the craftiest ideas EVER Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By purdykitten On 04/02/04  

i was wondering what some fun crafty ideas are.. so i just thought it would be a neat idea for anyone to post what their most favorite crafty idea they ever had was

P*:.

By CraftyChicaAZ On 04/03/04  

i just made some garden inpsiration bricks...i took regular bricks and coated the tops with concrete that i mixed and then i pushed in scrabble tiles and metal words. they came out so cool!!

By Twilight On 04/03/04  

A few years ago I called up an upholstery fabric store and asked what they did with their scraps or samples. Turns out they threw old samples in the dumpster.

They saved up the old samples and let me have them for free! I got a huge box of rectangle upholstery samples in various patterns. I've made lots of stuff with them and still have plenty left. It was one of my best scores ever!

By misshawklet On 04/04/04  

craftychicaaz those sound fabulous! Are you using them as plant markers? what did you have the letters spell out?

By CraftyChicaAZ On 04/04/04  

they would work great as markers, i spelled out words like "happy" and "grow", there's a pic on my site http://www.craftychica.homestead.com, you can click on it and it has the directions...they were so easy and look so fun!

By ookpik On 04/05/04  

i think my favorite craft project ever was making a big, blue, sparkly beaded curtain. i used four threads to bead each strand of the curtain, and seed beads punctuated with found objects and bigger beads, and with bigger objects weighting the ends (old keys, fishing lures, jewellery parts). it came out sort of like a scrap quilt made with beads, incorporating a lot of contributions from other people.

nobody can stop touching it. even my landlord started trying to convince his wife that they should make one when he saw it. it is called the waterfall of love :)

By luci_mama On 04/05/04  

Oooh, I'd like to see a pic of that beaded curtain! Got one online somewhere?

gromcocontact infofreelance bbs