You are not logged in [Register] [Login] [Help/FAQ] [Search] [Index]

Topic dreamhost down? Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By copacetic On 03/29/04  

is dreamhost.com down for anyone else? i can't access their site, nor mine. i know sublime stitching is on dreamhost, too, and i can't get her site to open either...

is this happening to anyone else, or just me? :( what a poopy way to start a monday!

By copacetic On 03/29/04  

PHEW! it looks like everything is working again! :) sorry for my pre-mature panic! ;)

By hiatus On 03/29/04  

yep mine went down this morning, went back up and now apparently its down again. I tried your site too it just timed out but oddly i can go to sublime stitching?

anyone else with troubles?

leah

By kazoogrrl On 03/29/04  

My email has been in and out all day. But but but ...!!!

By SublimeStitcher On 03/29/04  

Can you still visit Sublime Stitching? All of dreamhost is down. I did manage to see an email from them this morning about it but it only said they'd have everything up 'as soon as possible'

They're having a worse Monday than I am, but still...

ARARRGGGH!! My People ad came out today. Bye bye new visitors....please try again!

By SewPrettyChick On 03/29/04  

I can't go into sublimestitching, just tried a few minutes ago....
Hope all will be fine soon.....

By copacetic On 03/29/04  

Phew, what a day! My site was up and down, up and down...but I checked all the glitter dreamhost sites in this thread, and it looks like we're all up and running! :) YAY!!!

By ookpik On 03/29/04  

except me :) all my sites, email and ftp have been solidly down all day, and i'm trying to do development work.

it is kind of humbling. the weather was shockingly nice today, so i took that as a hint and took breaks from lemonade drinking to check on the server situation, instead of the other way around.

By copacetic On 03/30/04  

oh, no, ookpik! that sucks! i just logged onto your site right now and it seems to be working? it's 10 pm PST for me. i hope everything's sorted out for ya now. :)

i took a break from the computer too and walked down the street to ben & jerry's...mmmmmm! ;)

By SublimeStitcher On 03/30/04  

I scrubbed the ever-loving crap outta my bathtub.

When I was done, my site was back up. Yay!

By glitterlisa On 04/01/04  

EeeK, I use dreamhost too and they have been having major problems for the last couple of days. (The 1st I've ever had with them.) Other than this recent Denial of Service attack I've been very happy with their service and uptime.

gromcocontact infofreelance bbs