You are not logged in [Register] [Login] [Help/FAQ] [Search] [Index]

Topic CraftyChica.com version 2.0 Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By CraftyChicaAZ On 03/27/04  

I tried to revamp my entry page a little bit to be more useful for crafty visitors. Will you take a peek and let me know if you like the feel of it.

Keep in mind I'm not a big HTML so I have to use a simple "drag and drop" program, but I tried to make the most of it!
>http://www.craftychica.com (click on "craft projects to make")

feedback appreciated for furture tweaking!

By teagrrl On 03/27/04  

I like it, but I do find it a bit annoying that links open in a new window...

***ETA: btw, I love the charm bracelet...now I know what to do with all the random cool stuff that I have!

By CraftyChicaAZ On 03/27/04  

thanks! thats a great tip! i did that for all the links that send you to another site outside of my own. i wonder how i can fix that...i'll keep tinkering!

By Bumble V On 03/27/04  

I liked that the links opened in a new window. There have been a countless amount of times where I forgot that the link didn't open in a new page and just closed the entire site altogether. Leaving your main site open increases the probablity of viewers returning to your site after visiting a link, I think.

I love your new Cafepress shop! I think I definitely will be needing one of your tees!

By paperdreams On 03/31/04  

I like it! It's got a nice, clean feel and was easy to navigate. I love the look of your 'crafts to make' page with the paint brush on top.

By copacetic On 03/31/04  

Wowie! For not knowing HTML, your site looks great! ;) Very easy to navigate, very easy on the eyes (good for text-heavy sites)...well done!

By WildSnowflake On 03/31/04  

I use a Mac and looked at it in IE5.

The definition section was abit wonky. the print was large and so went under the center section. i tried checking out your source code think the problem might be that i don't have garamond on my 'puter... add another font that's popular such as times in your style sheet.

other than that. looks sharp and colorful

~WS

gromcocontact infofreelance bbs