Looking for Glitter Boards? They now live on Supernaturale!

You are not logged in [Register] [Login] [Help/FAQ] [Search] [Index]

Topic Artists wanted for Art Star Craft Bazaar Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By waxy On 03/19/04  

Looking for artists in the philadelphia area to participate in the Art Star Craft Bazaar. Categories are glass, wood, paintings, prints, photography, textiles, ceramics, jewelry, clothing and mixed media. This is not a juried show, however, all work must be handmade by the artist and/or original artwork. The only type of work not accepted are products relating to health and bodycare. Dates are (all Saturdays) May 29, June 12,19,26 and July 10 from 11-6 at 2125 Chestnut St. Philadelphia. Fees for this show are $35 for one day, $30 per day for 2 or 3, and $25 per day for 4 or 5.

I am organizing this event so that artists can sell their goods directly to people and also make connections with other artists in the area.

If interested and would like more info or an application please send an email to waxywaxman@eviltwinworkshop.com

Thanks

By stellarfluff On 03/19/04  

i think this sounds like a great idea and i just wanted to say that i have known miss waxywaxman for a really long time and she's good people!!

gromcocontact infofreelance bbs