You are not logged in [Register] [Login] [Help/FAQ] [Search] [Index]

Topic Philly Fashion Trunk Show needs vendors Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By greasywaitress On 03/17/04  

Hey everyone, I am helping put together an event for designers and boutiques to sell their wares directly to the public. We are looking for clothing, jewelry and accessories designers to showcase their work. The event will have djs and drinks and it should be a lot of fun. It is in a spectacular space, The Institute of Contemporary Art. And best of all, it is affordable. Vendor prices are either $200 or $275 and that includes cocktails, a table, and more. We are expecting to host 40 vendors and have 800 attendees. We may charter a bus from New York if enough people would be interested in taking a bus down from New York.
The Fashion Trunk show event will be held on Saturday May 8, 2004 from 11am to 6pm at The Institute of Contemporary Art located in the University City section of Philadelphia.
Please email me directly for more information and a vendor application.
Thank you, Bridget
bridgetpizzo@millabymail.com

***eta: Please also view information regarding the upcoming Fashion Trunk Show online at: http://www.millabymail.com/TFTSintropage.htm

By loveplusone On 03/19/04  

hey there,

i tried emailing to your address directly but my mail bounced back so I am replying here. ???
i would love to be involved- been thinking about doing a big ole' trade show in NY and before I do would love to get my feet wet at a smaller venue. I make hand dyed hand embroidered baby shirts and onesies- Tres hip and every one unique!
check out my website , which is now basically a scrapbook before becoming an ecommerce- let me know if you like my stuff! and thanks
www.loveplusone.net

gromcocontact infofreelance bbs