You are not logged in [Register] [Login] [Help/FAQ] [Search] [Index]

Topic Tea exhibition and sale kickoff event! Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By kittyjive On 02/17/04  

After traveling to India for 6 months to learn everything about tea, I'm ready to unveil my hand-selected teas *online* and, on Feb. 28th, in real life!
First stop by to http://www.janamtea.com where you'll find the freshest tea straight from the gardens, sealed in glass airtight containers for your ultimate pleasure!
Then, mark your calendars for Saturday Feb. 28th for a full-day Indian tea event of the year! The location is Subia's Natural Market Cafe at the corner of Wayne Street and Jersey Avenue (one block South of Christopher Columbus) in Jersey City.
Closest train: Path at Grove Street, Lightrail at Jersey Avenue.That's only 2 stops into Jersey from the World Trade Center on the PATH train!

There will be demonstrations at 2pm, 3pm and 4pm with fresh tea being served for *FREE* all day long! Come and learn about Indian tea and tea in general starting at 9am! Subia's will then continue to serve and sell our teas as part of their regular menu and inventory.

Our teas online change seasonally, so check back on the website often!

Event details will soon be listed on the site as well, if you need further directions!

Hope to see you all there!!!
Amy Dubin
amy@janamtea.com
janamtea.com
201-736-7824

p.s.If you'd like a tea tasting party of your own, gather up a few gals and give me a call! Great idea for knitting groups, wedding or baby showers, as a birthday gift or 'just because'! The fee is $20, but the hostess gets a free jar of tea, plus a free bonus when orders exceed $50 for the group. Minimum of 4, please!

By cowgirly On 02/18/04  

And if I can just add my two cents, both kittyjive and Janam Tea are great finds! If you're in the JC area c'mon over and taste some wonderful teas...

cg

By teagrrl On 02/18/04  

Mmmm...tea.

Too bad there's an ocean between us :-)

gromcocontact infofreelance bbs