Looking for Glitter Boards? They now live on Supernaturale!

You are not logged in [Register] [Login] [Help/FAQ] [Search] [Index]

Topic Who needs money? Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By shellybeans On 02/16/04  

I've found a great way to make extra money from home using the internet.

* No Large Investment
* No Product Inventory
* No Pick-Up or Delivery
* No Hi-Pressure Sales (no sales at all!)
* No Complicated Paperwork
* No Multi-Level Marketing
* NO RISK!!

If you'd like more information, go to:

www.momswin.com/lgannon

By pretendngsanity On 02/18/04  

does it really work?

By jennymeg On 02/18/04  

I've seen this spam before! Why are so many threads turning spammy these days?!

By shellybeans On 02/18/04  

I'm not spamming, I'm offering a legitimate way to make money for people like me: stay-at-home moms or dads who like a little extra cash.

I guess my post did look pretty spammish, though.

It does work, I've made enough money in one month to cover my initial investment ($29.00, but hey, money is money) and to pay for all the lessons my twins take during the month (they both take karate, my son does soccer, my daughter does ballet, and they both go to a local arts/crafts/books kiddie thing). It adds up, and it's easy.

If you're not interested, that's fine with me, but you shouldn't get all snarky about it.

ETA: I just started at the end of January, so it's been pretty much a couple of weeks that I made the money, not a whole month. :)

By jennymeg On 02/18/04  

I'm not being snarky. I have seen this word-for-word identical post from other people on other boards in the past couple of years. I'm not sure what you mean by "legitimate." And you have posted it ALL OVER the various Glitter Boards trying to draw attention to it, so I can only conclude it is some sort of pyramid type thing, but I'm not going there to look, you know? It just really looks no different that the "easy money" stuff that fills my inbox throughout the day. Really and truly.

By shellybeans On 02/18/04  

Wow, you're quick.

Alright, I apologize for returning the imagined snark! (It's late, I'm defensive.) I must have subconsciously absorbed the "work from home!!" spammy message and regurgitated as my own. Crap. I hope no one sues me.

I was actually just at your website looking at the patchwork baby pants. Ridiculously cute, for a snarky lady. ;P I'm going back to look some more.

ETA> I guess you edited your post to include the snarkiness I misread into the first one? I don't think I deserve to be picked apart, I was really just happy to have found something I could do from home that didn't involve a lot of hassle and I thought I could share it with La Vida Crafty and Crafty Parenting (not ALL OVER glitter, as accused). Those are the forums I visit the most and those are the forums that have the most people like me: someone who stays at home and likes to craft, but doesn't have a lot of time or money. So if it looked like spam, my apologies. It wasn't meant to be.

By lastduchess On 02/19/04  

Yeah, I thought it was spam too. I think that's why most people aren't interested. But hey, if it works for you, that's great.

By looloo On 02/19/04  

my eyes definitely rolled when I read it, no offense heh? But you did sound a bit rehearsed.

But congrats on finding a way to make money! we gotta love that.

By cackalackie On 02/19/04  

"My eyes definitely rolled when I read it, no offense heh? But you did sound a bit rehearsed."

Sorry, but this was my reaction as well. Since we're being honest!

By researchasaurus On 02/20/04  

I'll admit, I looked around the site.

I still can't figure out exactly what the heck you do?

It definitely gives me the spammy/pyramid vibe as well.

By sofrosyne On 02/21/04  

yeah, I don't trust anything that says "make lots of money!" and doesn't tell you *how* the thing works.

So how does it work? What do you do?

By lilsallyisdead On 02/22/04  

I tried this and it only will work if you make it a full time job, it's not practical, plus you need to get 3 way calling, and free long distance.

By lilsallyisdead On 02/22/04  

also - she only makes decent money when other ppl sign up under her and she helps them train and stuff...

gromcocontact infofreelance bbs