Looking for Glitter Boards? They now live on Supernaturale!

You are not logged in [Register] [Login] [Help/FAQ] [Search] [Index]

Topic HUGE CRAFTY SALE - BAKERSFIELD/KERN CO. Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By faerie_eyez On 12/29/03  

Hi all!
Here is my New Year’s gift to all glitterati – a insider’s sneak peak to a(n) artist’s/crafter’s/woodworker’s/ dream:
The Crafter’s Haven Yard Sale of 2004 – Start the year out with great new supplies!
Here’s an idea of what will be offered:
Please note: All tools are either new, or gently used (as in 2-3 times), clean, and in GOOD condition.
·All kinds of tools – Drills, sanders, clamps, LOTS of miscellaneous woodworking tools - you name it.
·A Table Saw – Are you drooling? The possibilities are ENDLESS.
·A Miter Saw
·A Skill Saw
·Router & Table
·Yard and gardening tools and equipment – for crafty gardeners.
·A large conference style table – long and narrow. Perfect for a “crafting station.”
·Clothing – All kinds, all sizes, both sexes. Specifically - LOTS of jeans – think rag rugs! Women’s sizes 14-16, 20-22, tall; Men’s sizes 34-38, tall. Lots of shoes in all sizes. Heaven for someone into t-shirt reconstruction.
·Material/Sewing supplies – All kinds, all clean and most pieces are large. LOTS of Christmas material – stock up early and at discount for next year! There are also zippers, lace, between 15-40 or so “scrap bags” filled with smaller snippets (great for quilting), and yarn.
·Tins – At least 40, big and small, vintage, all sizes, all designs, some collectible – great for decoupaging, painting, storing. Some are OLD – most have some rust, but all have lots of character – there are even some reproduction Coca-Cola and Hershey’s ones.
·Glassware, kitchenware, knick-knacks, trinkets – you name it.
·Stuffed animals and toys – lots of little toys – perfect for dioramas.
·Large pictures/prints in frames.
·AND MORE! Lots, lots, lots of miscellaneous!

This Sat., Jan. 3, starting at 7am – 5211 Cherrytree Lane, Bakersfield, CA 93309 – worth the drive, and easy to find using the driving directions feature on Mapquest.com.

The reason for the sale is financial hardship, so everything must go, and will be going for CHEAP. My dad has been putting together an amazing collection of tools over the years, and has always taken pride in storing and keeping his thingS is great condition. If the stuff has to go, I’d rather it go to my fellow craftys where I know it will be USED and LOVED. Over the next few weeks I will also be listing on eBay as well, so I’ll post again once those items are available, but I recommend coming to the yard sale in person, as we expect everything to go quickly, and you can avoid paying for shipping. My dad will be available on sale day to help load heavier items.

Please feel free to email me with any questions you might have – faerie_eyez_33@yahoo.com - I can usually respond within a few hours.

(Sorry for the cross posting – trying to get the message out!)

By theboy On 01/23/04  

dang. im sad i missed that. im from bakersfield but live in seattle. but i was home over the holidays.

did it go well?

gromcocontact infofreelance bbs