You are not logged in [Register] [Login] [Help/FAQ] [Search] [Index]

Topic Ugh. Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By CircleK On 09/16/02  

I've been having a lot of financial trouble lately, too many bills and no money. And since I'm in school I have no time to go out and make money...my classes require about 30 hours a week at minimum just to keep up! I'm not really sure why I'm posting this, I think I just need to vent. I keep seeing all these crafty things I want to make and I have neither the time or money. So I make nothing and it's making me sad. Blech.

By gadgetgirl On 09/16/02  

I"m sorry, not having money SUCKS!!!

By UnsafeBuilding On 09/16/02  

*Hug*

By bunny On 09/16/02  

i've been there. i'm borderline there right now. i'm really sorry you're going through this.

**hugs for you!**

By bluejay On 09/16/02  

i'm sorry! money can cause so much stress and frustration!!!!!

hugs for you!

By XoeCraft On 09/16/02  

I'm in the same situation. Well, the broke part anyway. I never have enough money to pay my bills anymore. My boyfriend has even started paying 2/3 of the bills and 2/3 of the rent, and I still don't make it. Maybe it's because it's his birthday this month. I didn't have enough money to get him anything really good, and I'm afraid he's going to be disappointed. PLUS, both my niece and my grandmother have birthdays next month. Then it's Thanksgiving. Then Christmas. Then New Year's. Then Valentine's Day! :( I might start selling plasma again. And I'm homesick, I want to go to PA and see my friends and family. But, I can't afford it.

Boo. Boo to money woes.

Xoe

By Ju7ia On 09/16/02  

I'm with you. I just got out of credit card debt, but have all these fines to pay the MVA and I don't have car insurance. I am in constant paranoia that I will have my car towed or my tags taken all the time.
Grrr
Julia

gromcocontact infofreelance bbs