You are not logged in [Register] [Login] [Help/FAQ] [Search] [Index]

Topic temp tattoo laserjet paper?!?!?! Go to previous topic Go to next topic Go to higher level

By bazookablue On 04/12/02  

i'm sure i have seen or heard about paper you can put through a color laser printer and make temporary tattoos with, and now i have an URGENT need for such a thing. does anyone know who makes this, or if it even exists?! maybe i'm just losing it!
thanks!

By msmolly On 04/12/02  

I know they have it for Inkjets, because I've seen it at KMart, but I'm not sure if they make a version for laser printers.

By youthanasia On 04/21/02  

i made tattoos for a class full of kids that i help. :p the paper should work just fine in both inkjet and laser printers.

By Trilobite On 04/22/02  

Does anyone have a brand name? I'm interested too, and will probably end up buying it online.

By msmolly On 04/22/02  

This is the brand I've seen. http://www.clubinventit.com/ss/product.asp?dept_id=1&sku=19470-0

By nicegirl512 On 04/22/02  

Wow, I hadn't heard of this. I am so curious about your URGENT need, Bazookablue. That sounds like a fun urgent need. ;) My urgent needs all involve trips to the grocery store for fresh fruits and olives (I crave olives like crazy, who knows why).

By skirt On 04/23/02  

hoo boy, do i know about craving olives. do you crave black ones or green ones? cause i crave black ones. all the f-ing time.

gromcocontact infofreelance bbs